MONDAY MEMORIES - 2/13/12
Looking Back at the past week…
1) I wish I had….. more time to spend with my daughter.
2) I made….. Jag, a portuguese linguica and rice dish!
3) My dogs….. played with their cousin Harry today!
4) I’m grateful….. my son’s girlfriend and their baby are okay!
5) To relax….. I worked on my photos.
6) My husband….. has gone on a snowmobile trip with his friend Mark.
7) I was happy….. to get two beautiful Valentine’s Cards & a box of chocolates.
8) I have a feeling of accomplishment….. because I got my house cleaned & laundry done
9) I spent too much….money on groceries!
10) I took time to….. organize my office this week.
And I look forward to….. a long holiday weekend!
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY ENJOY:
Keywords: atlantic, barnstable, beach, cape cod, elizabeth thomas photography of cape cod, landscapes, massachusetts, ocean, sand, sandy neck beach
No comments posted.
Recent PostsSandwich Boardwalk Chatham, Cape Cod, Massachusetts Standing Guard Wychmere Harbor, Cape Cod, Massachusetts Grays Beach, Yarmouthport, Cape Cod, Massachusetts Bass River Shoe Repair Gurnet Light, Duxbury, MAssachusetts A Snowy Burning Bush Male Red Cardinal Bird Chickadee Bird in Landscape Format